Wednesday, May 17, 2006

"It a'int my fault, if I shit on ya'll"



Killa Season, Cam'ron's latest "effort", features quite possibly the weirdest song I've ever heard lyrically, a "true-life" story about a condition called Irritable Bowel Syndrome (the song is candidly called I.B.S.). Whether it honestly is a "true story" as he says in the song, or if it's just a lengthy build-up for the punchline at the end; who knows:

and that's irritable bowel, child
i had ta spit at cha'll, kick ta ya'll
so it a'int my fault, if I shit on ya'll


If you've never heard of IBS, it's actually really common (around 20% of [no] homo sapiens experience some sort of symptoms related to the disorder). Whether you can't ever shit or you shit yourself, it's a good time. Either way, you usually have constant stomach pain.

Killa Season the album may cause health problems indistinguishable from IBS.

Cam'ron - Killa Season - "I.B.S."

Don't forget. Tonight after the Cavs win game 5. The Good Life: Featuring $2 High Lifes and Music. Special Invited Guests: Damon Jones and Doan. At BSide Liquor Lounge on Coventry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home