Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy 2008 dudes


What is going on? Yeah it's a new year, lot of big things planned and what not....well not so much for the blog but our dude addressed that in the last post. I am going to try to make an effort to share more of what I am up to on here as I can this year so we'll see how that goes....Anyways, just cranked this out for fun and I figured that I'd share with any of you that are interested....it's really a simple blend/edit and primarily a dj tool for drunk people (for me) but if you are from cleveland you'll probably get a kick out of it. Shit sounds like it was meant to go together and gives new legs to a tired song....so enjoy and please leave feedback....

Good Life Mike - Gotta Stay Thuggish

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hotnessssssss. but whats the track that's blended with bone? guess i'm not "hood" enough to recognize. lol.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

« Home