Tuesday, November 01, 2005

opening night


Basketball is back. Thank the lord. Spurs and Nuggets about to go down and I'm just excited to see some live NBA action finally. I can't believe that Cleveland didn't ante up the cash to televise the preseason games....you know I listened to everyone on the radio and let me tell you...it sucks. Cavs lookin' like they are about to have their breakout year and with all the signings in the offseason I can't doubt it. Been following b-ball pretty closely since last season ended and I'm really excited about the L this year. I can't tell if it's because I've scrutinized it so closely this offseason or just cause it is a really exciting time for the L in general. I'm loving a lot of the off-season moves and I can't wait to see the results (Miami I give you two weeks before the egos explode and there is a meltdown.)

Like I said the L looks primed for change across the board. Even you New York....can't wait to see how(and if) this team works for LB. Here's something from ny that does work:

Papoose - Born in NY

Also if you remember back when we were listening to the Slim Thug diss on Flippa...found this an interesting response (with NBA reference to boot)

"When you on top, everybody is trying to get your spot," he said. "When I came in the game, I was taught no matter how much money you give a person, how much exposure you give a person, everybody ain't gonna like you. I'm here to try to bring Houston up, not down. For me to try to step down and battle somebody that's, like, in the CBA [Continental Basketball Association] and I'm in the NBA Hall of Fame right now, it wouldn't help me. As far as that whole situation [with Slim], SoundScan tells all the truth."

NBA HOF? I found you funny when you were talking about Playstation 3 and 4 about three years ago...but seriously...even with that in mind, I think it's gone a bit far this time...

3 Comments:

Blogger bboy said...

Shit, even CBA is stretching it. Fuck, even P played CBA. Shit, my old man played CBA. Hmm, mayyybe the All-Russian Superleague.

9:33 PM  
Blogger bboy said...

wow, they are serious calling the old gund "the Q" now. terrible.

11:21 AM  
Blogger buu said...

its the "Q" man. get with the times.
and its going down tonight.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

« Home