Wednesday, September 20, 2006

DMX, victim.


As posted on AOL Music:
"Tashera Simmons -- wife to rapper DMX -- stands by her man as he talks openly about recently fathering a child with a Washington, D.C., woman. “She raped me," (DMX says). "I mean, you know, that might sound like some bullshit. No man has ever been... you know what I mean, like never? Is that the only thing in the world that's not possible?" Mrs. Simmons recalled an earlier encounter with the woman. "Before the stuff hit the fan, she came up to us while we were in court and said 'I work for kids that are sickly,' said Tashera. "So he said 'Give her my number.' That's how it goes all the time. At first, I said OK. But, then I thought she looked deranged and obsessed with him." While his wife "blocks out" the experience to cope, DMX gained a more valuable lesson: "Turn on the light before I go to sleep," he said."
I think it speaks for itself.
Story courtesy of WWTDD.com.
And by "Story courtesy of" I mean, "I stole this from them but am giving them credit."
Fuck X's crazy drugged up life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home