Friday, July 15, 2005

Do It Real Big...It's the Summer Time Ain't It?

Frayser Boy feat DJ Paul and Juicy J - Summer Tyme (See Comments for link to mp3)

If you are one of the three people that read this site, a few things should be rather apparent at this point. I love the summer. I love rap music that makes me enjoy the summer even more. And I pretty much enjoy anything DJ Paul or Juicy J do. This song covers all those bases and guarantees to keep the trunk bangin' right about now. I will also go on the record that the Frayser Boy album isn't half bad. I enjoy in the same way that I enjoy any release from HCP.


Also on the new albums this week. Slim Thug shows he is the muthafuckin' boss on Already Platinum. Read what everyone else is saying and that's all you need to know. I wasn't even too hyped on it from the early version that was out on the file-sharing networks, but this shit is defintely one of the best of the year.

Didn't get a chance to check that new Dipset shit yet. Hopefully much more Memorial Day Mixtape and less Diplomatic Immunity 2.

NOTE: The link for this mp3 is in the comments because for some reason it won't let me post it here. word. EDIT: here it is:

Frayser Boy f. DJ Paul and Juicy J - Summer Tyme

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=234XKATGDBY5P03E65ELSDY5V9

2:00 AM  
Blogger * said...

not workin' :(

3:16 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

ok the shit is fixed now, blogger problems solved, i checked the link and it's working and you can go off the main page now. apologize for shit being off.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mike . . . make that four people who read this site, not three. i check your musings on a regular basis and enjoy.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

« Home