Monday, June 20, 2005

For my players with the keys who be movin' weight



ESG Bun B and Big Tho - Get Away

Damn gotta love this. Crazy throw-back danceclub beat, with that bass line that's gonna be stuck in your head for the next hour. Reminds me of that mac dre joint on the laudromat not so long ago. And tell me you're not somewhat expecting Eazy E to show up at some point with his little man flow somewhere in this...

Paul Wall finally has his website shit going down....I guess the albums gonna drop in August which I feel like every summer joint is getting pushed back to. In the meantime kill hours at work "hurtin' those haters" on Paul's website game where you get paid out for gettin rid of them haters. And if you lose the site doesn't hesitate to tell you how "You Fell Off!"

If anyone got that new Mathematics or has opinions on it let me know what's up.

2 Comments:

Blogger buu said...

saw kanye on 106 and park on friday when i was sick. hes gonna have jigga, killa, paul wall, and... the guy from maroon 5 on his new album.
i am super pumped.

1:14 PM  
Blogger bboy said...

poppin' the unpoppable trunk! f-r-e-s-h.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

« Home