Friday, November 11, 2005

friday...time for a laugh


Happy Friday....hope that all is well out there...look at this picture. Who remembers this game? This was in my opinion (a biased Cavs fan, but let's put that aside for the moment) the best NBA moment from last season in it's entirety. Bron on the fast break and little Damon Jones is the only thing in between LBJ and a highlight reel dunk. Jones is set to attempt the stop. And then Jones realizes, "FUCK....Lebron James is coming at me full blast and he's about to jump 4 feet in the air and destroy me..." So at the last minute DJ decides to get the fuck out the way...but it's too late. I know you know what I'm talking about but I enjoy explaining it. It was after all the most entertaining moment of the season. Anyways about a half second later this picture happened with Flight 23 actually pushing Damon's face out of the way with his left as he dunks with his right. Jones later reported that he was chastised by his mother for embarrassing her on national TV. How good is that? And now DJ is on the Cavs and him Larry Hughes and Lebron are best friends. Happy ending. A video clip would be nice, definately a laugh...

T-Pain - I'm In Love With A Stripper

And now another laughing matter. I'm not gonna pretend I know shit about this song. I don't. It's probably being played on urban radio 24/7 and all of you are already sick of it. But seriously. How can you not laugh at this? Like some Kells it is just straight retarded. The acoustic guitar riff. The vocoder. Again. THE VOCODER. Download this, put it on your mix, play in your friends car with the windows down. Mean mug at stoplights and keep that big smile on the inside. Have a good weekend...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

I saw that game!! Yeah, that duck was brutal, I almost felt bad for the kid..lol

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

« Home