Thursday, August 04, 2005

Cool White Boys Riding Around Blasting My Music



Papoose - Freestyle

Ghostface feat. Trife - Cocaine Trafficing

Two new joints off Kay Slay NYC Drama 3 which I am currently feeling. Have heard much about Papoose and he's the new NYC savior of rap etc, getting written up by those in the know in the mixtape scene. Now coming from Cleveland it's easy for me to ignore this shit and usually by the next time I check there is the New Big Thing. I heard a few Papoose tracks and.......meh......but then I heard this freestyle and I think I get it. Dude shows potential and I've been loving this freestyle the last few days. Let's just see if it ever translates to album sales.

And I'm pretty much down with anything Ghost feels like doing. Song is straight-forward Ghost and entertaining as usual. Check it.

Not too much else to report right now. Saw Mick Boogie the Cleveland mixtape king mixing it up at B-Side last night and per usual his shit was on point. Crowd was small for a dude with his skills but nonetheless it was a good time.

Props to Ian and Joey who are running Bol-type numbers and running this blog shit. Keep up the good work. I'm currently working on a few things but everything's been hectic at work etc and I need to let things cool down. Thanks for being here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

Thanks for the shout. Good look on the Papoose freestyle. Posted a joint he did with Common and I gotta say that more and more, I like Papoose (nh). He and Saigon make me think that the East might have some hard shit worth listening to. So long as it's not that synthetic thug 50 shit, it might be good.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I'm with you Joey, couldn't have said it better myself.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Word. It's the least I can do since I haven't been able to update to this site.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

« Home