Friday, November 25, 2005

Black Friday



I've successfully spent the entire day indoors, occasionally looking out the window and saying "pshhhhhh". I haven't changed my clothes, shaved, or showered and its midnight. Gotta luuh Thanksgiving.
Tomorrow is Black Friday (a term that was introduced to me by VH1 last week) and I am choosing to stay inside, or maybe go to work, I still havent decided. I actually like Christmas shopping, but I don't know see what the rush is. Never have.
People sleeping in front of Best Buys, Kermit The Frog calling people at 5am telling them that Target is open, folks getting in fist fights for XBox 360s. I guess I can see why youd want to be early, with the demand for shit going through the roof for the holidays, but damn. Ill only stand in line for more than 15 minutes if it pays off in a rollercoaster or a religious haunted house.
Whatever.

Cavs lost big tonight to Indiana, chalking up another Cavalier loss to a high profile team/contender. I know it's early but I've got a bad feeling deep in my stomach that it might end up like last year. Beating up on the teams youre supposed to beat is great and all, but I'm not gonna be 100% until they take out a big dog (not Glenn Robinson). Ive got faith...

I was about to post a song by some dudes I knew back in school called Free Flow until I realized that I didnt have any mp3s.
Ill have to get back to you on that.
I told you, I havent changed my clothes all day.
FYL.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*giggles

Around 5:30 the phone was ringing this morning. I thought"who the hell is calling this early..." It WAS Kermit the Frog. My ma's crazy, NO JOKE!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

« Home